EAST SIDE FIRE STATION

Location:

Completion Date:

Size:

Project Cost:

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

2019

6,000 SF Remodel

$1 million

This historic building served as a fire station for the eastern downtown area when it was originally built in 1916 and library was added on a few years later. When brought up for auction after years of it being used for storage, Stone Group Architects pounced at the opportunity to convert it into an office building. Working with historical boards, the vision was to bring the building back to its former glory, while renovating it into a new office. The original fire engine space was converted into a large collaborative work area. The east side has been converted into offices and conference rooms. The second level houses a second tenant with office and conference room spaces.

©2020 Stone Group Architects, Inc.